Insurance Advice

Our Insurance Advice helps you find and select the right policy for your needs and circumstances as this is one of the most important decisions you may need to make financially speaking, but is also one of the most overlooked.

There are a number of reasons why you may need insurance advice and want to look at taking out a policy. They could be to financially protect against a debt (for example your Mortgage) or to ensure should the worst happen you and your family are financially secure.

We are able to research a number of insurers in order to offer you a competitive price and a quality product that has a good history of paying out on claims.

We offer Insurance Advice on:

  • Life Insurance
  • Mortgage Life Protection
  • Income Protection (Also known as Permanent Health Protection)
  • Critical Illness Cover
  • Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) Cover
  • Buildings and Contents Cover
  • Landlords Buy-to-Let Cover

What is Life Insurance?

Whilst there are many types and formats of life insurance cover, put simply, life insurance is the process of taking out a suitable insurance policy to pay out in the event of death.

What is Mortgage life Protection?

Mortgage life insurance is a policy that ensures your family can keep up with the mortgage repayments in the event of your or your partner’s death or pay out enough to pay off the mortgage in full to ensure that the the family home isnt at risk should the worst happen.

What is Income Protection Cover?

Sometime referred to as permanent health insurance (PHI) or long-term income protection (IP) this is a type of insurance policy that pays out a monthly sum in the event of you being unable to work because of injury or illness.

Income protection (IP) usually pays out until retirement, death or your return to work, although Short Term IP (STIP) policies are also available at a lower cost, these policies typically payout for a maximum of 12 or 24 months.

What is Critical Illness Cover?

Critical Illness Cover is a type of insurance policy which pays out a lump sum amount in the event that you are diagnosed with a specified illness or medical condition during the term of the policy. We offer advice to help you fit the right Critical illness cover for your needs and will help you navigate the policy terms and what is and isnt covered as insurers differ in the cover they offer.

What is Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) Cover?

This kind of cover is particularly useful for those who are concerned about whether you could cope financially in the event of you losing your job through redundancy or ill health.

It differs from Income Protection in that redundancy can be covered and it also differs from Income Protection in that it is usually for a fixed term.

What is Buildings and Contents Cover?

If you are a first time buyer you have never probably had to think about Buildings and Contents insurance. Put simply this is an insurance cover that pays out a sum to cover your home and its contents against damage and or theft. Buildings insurance cover isn’t a legal requirement, but if you have a mortgage then it’s likely to be a condition of the loan as the lender will want to ensure that the assets they have lent you money to purchase is covered.

What is Landlords Buy-to-Let?

Landlords Buy-to-Let cover is a type of policy that includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence but for properties that are let out and ones in which you (the insured party) does not reside in.

Whatever you needs or circumstances we can help you navigate the market for the most appropriate form of insurance cover.